Dear Friends of GTS,
We hope this message finds you hopeful and well this new year.
Our entire team at GTS is now fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. We will always continue to offer virtual therapy sessions worldwide but for those ready to return to in-person sessions, we are ready for you and welcome you.
The following protection protocols are already in place at our New York office:
- The team at GTS is fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- HEPA/UV filters in the waiting room and each office
- Office cleaned every night by housekeeping
- All windows kept cracked open
- Therapist chair and client couch over 6 feet apart
- Temperature checks before entering therapists’ offices
- A covid clearance questionnaire must be filled out before each time coming into the office. This is a hyperlink that’s embedded in your automatic email reminders that arrive at your email address a day before each session.
- Anyone feeling under the weather is asked to stay at home and request a virtual session with your therapist
- Everyone must follow CDC guidelines relating to travel and potential exposure quarantines
- Masks and distance required in the waiting room. Clients will be asked to not enter the waiting room until appointment time and leave right after your session.
- Hand sanitizers are in the building lobby, our waiting room, and each clinician’s office.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are very excited to resume in-person and teletherapy sessions for psychotherapy, couples’ counseling, career coaching, family therapy, career and leadership coaching, and mediation. We can’t wait to see everyone in person again!
We wish everyone a safe and hopeful 2021!
John, Madeline, Caroline, Antoinette, Debbie & Jaxxi